Senior Salute is our annual fall event for high school seniors. The purpose of this event is twofold: First, to salute High School Seniors for their years of service and participation in all of our youth programs; and secondly, to give students a snapshot of the spiritual, educational, and social community at Florida Christian College.
The cost of Senior Salute this year is only $10 per student, which includes breakfast and lunch on Friday, campus activities, as well as on-campus housing. Adult sponsors are invited to attend for free, but due to our growing campus, are asked to find housing off campus (see HOTEL OPTIONS FOR SPONSORS below for suggestions). All students staying on campus will need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow, toiletries and a towel. Thursday and Friday dress is casual.
You will find the options for visiting a class on the EVENT SCHEDULE (below) and will sign up for a class at registration on Thursday night (space is limited, so no guarantees you will get the course you request). All "visit a class!" sessions are optional, though we recommend observing at least two.
In order to help you advertise this event, you can download a PDF version of a slide that could also be used as an ad in a bulletin or newsletter. See the link below to download!
You can register online (see the link below) or by contacting the Admissions office at 1-888-Go-To-FCC as soon as possible.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
REGISTER FOR TALENT SHOW
DOWNLOAD PDF ADVERTISEMENT
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
HOTEL OPTIONS FOR SPONSORS
- When: October 4-5, 2012
- What Time: Registration begins at 7pm on Thursday. See "EVENT SCHEDULE" above for more details..
- Class Visitation: See Event Schedule for a listing of class times and options.
- Medical Release Forms: Each participating student must provide a medical release form. These forms can be downloaded by clicking the link above.
- Cost: $10 per person. Costs include breakfast, lunch, on campus housing, and event fees.
- Location: Florida Christian College | 1011 Bill Beck Blvd | Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Contact Information: Phone:
407-569-1172 or 1-888-Go-To-FCC | Email: