B.A., M.Div., Associate Professor of Bible. BA, Great Lakes Christian College;
M.Div., Cincinnati Christian Seminary. Church ministries: 35 years. Florida Christian College, 2004-.
Phone : 407-569-1321
Office Hours :
Ministry and Course Resources : click here
- ADB 410 Biblical Interpretation - An introduction to the science and art of Biblical interpretation. This course covers the principles and guidelines for sound Biblical interpretation and systematization of doctrine. Special emphasis is given to determining meaning and significance of Biblical passages (3 credits)
- BIN 110 Introduction to Biblical Studies - An overview of Biblical history, geography and content with an introduction to basic resources for serious study of the Word of God. (3 credits).
- BIN 112 Bible Survey - An overview of the contents of both the Old and New Testaments with focus on authorship, historical context, and practical application (3 credits).
- BNT 230 Johannine Literature - A study of 1,2, & 3 John in light of the gnostic ideas that prevailed at the end of the first century (2 credits).
- BNT 243 Corinthian Correspondence - An exegetical study of 1 & 2 Corinthians. Special attention is given to the issue of spiritual gifts and Paul as minister (2 credits).
- BNT 245 Prison Epistles - Introduction material and the texts of Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon are studied noting the striking similarities between Ephesians and Colossians (2 credits).
- BNT 247 Romans and Galatians - An overview of Romans and Galatians with special attention given to justification by faith, grace, sanctification, freedom in Christ, and Judaizing errors (2 credits).
- BNT 260 Foundations of Christianity - The history of the Christian faith from the Ascension to Paul's Roman Imprisonment (3 credits).
- BNT 320 Petrine Epistles - An exegetical study of I and II Peter and Jude (2 credits).
- BTH 210 The Holy Spirit - The Biblical doctrine of the person and work of the Holy Spirit is examined in both the Old and New Testaments. Special attention is given to the question of current manifestations of the miraculous gifts of the Spirit (2 credits).
- BTH 270 Ecclesiology - A study of the Biblical teaching regarding the people of God; the nature, the mission and the structure of the church (2 credits).