B.A., M.Ed. Associate Professor of English and Education, B.A. Lincoln Christian College; M.Ed. University of Central Florida; Lincoln Christian Seminary. Nova Southeastern University. Christian Education ministry: 2 years. Florida Christian College 1976 - .
Phone : 407-569-1323
Office Hours :
Ministry and Course Resources : click here
- GEN 110 Composition I - Please refer to the course catalog PDF.
- GLT 220 American Literature - Literature in America is approached from historical and theological perspectives with special attention given to literary themes and styles of Hawthorne, Melville, Twain, Hemingway, Steinbeck, and Faulkner (3 credits).
- GPS 110 General Psychology - An introduction to the major categories, principles, and issues for study in the field of psychology; historical, experimental, and philosophical themes will be explored from the perspective of a Christian world view (3 credits).
- MCE 220 Educational Psychology - A course designed to develop within the prospective teacher the ability to recognize and utilize the basic principles and strategies of sound educational psychology in teaching (3 credits).
- MCE 310 Methods of Teaching - A practical course in teaching methods, applying the principles learned in MCE 220. Emphasis is on relating particular teaching methods to the various age levels and to fulfillment of objectives. Time is spent in practice teaching (3 credits).
- MED 350 Language Arts for Children - Content, principles, materials, and techniques involved in teaching speaking, listening, writing, and spelling in the elementary school, organizing for instruction (3 credits).
- MED 360 Children's Literature - A general survey of books and materials available, considered in terms of interests, needs and abilities of children (3 credits).