B.S., M.Div. Associate Professor of Ministry. B. S. North Carolina University, M.Div., Lincoln Christian Seminary. Full-time ministries: 9 years. Florida Christian College 2002 - .
Phone : 407-569-1334
Office Hours :
Ministry and Course Resources : click here
- ADB 440 Theology of Church Growth - A study of the Biblical and philosophical foundations addressing church growth and practices encouraging and monitoring church growth (3 credits)
- BTH 120 Theology of Evangelism and Missions - This course explores the role, meaning, motives, and methods of evangelism and missions. Practical counsel for strengthening the evangelistic and mission program in the local church is given (3 credits).
- BTH 321 Theology I: An Introduction to Theology - An overview of the field of theology is followed by a discussion of the nature and attributes of God as creator, revealer, redeemer, sanctifier, and ruler (3 credits).
- GSP 235 Speech: Pulpit - An introductory course in homiletics designed to assist the student in the preparation and delivery of sermons (3 credits).
- MMI 120 Missions and Evangelism - This course explores the role, meaning, motives, and methods of evangelism and missions. Practical counsel for strengthening the evangelistic and mission program in the local church is given (3 credits).
- MPR 320 Art of Preaching - Advanced principles of sermon preparation, delivery, and audience analysis are emphasized with special attention being given to the development and presentation of expository sermons (3 credits; Prerequisite: GSP 235).
- MPR 340 Christian Ministry - A course dealing with the minister's personal life and etiquette, ministerial ethics, and the role of the preacher as a servant leader (3 credits).
- MTH 350 Theology in Film - Please refer to the course catalog PDF.