B.S., M.Ed. Assistant Professor of Literature. B.S. Florida Christian College, M.Ed. Milligan College, Ph.D. in progress, University of South Florida. Florida Christian College 1997 - .
Phone : 407-569-1319
Office Hours :
Ministry and Course Resources : click here
- ADG 120 Composition - Descriptive and narrative writing with emphasis on effective communication through correct grammar and usage (3 credits).
- ADG 210 Analysis and Research - A brief course in writing and research for the adult college learner. Instruction focuses on practical writing and research assignments in a variety of forms, including Kolb’s Experiential Writing model. Segments are also devoted to basic grammar, planning, MLA style, and a collaborative revision (2 credits).
- GEN 120 Composition II - Please refer to the course catalog PDF.
- GHI 230 Western Civilization II - A study of the political, religious, and social history of Europe from the Northern Renaissance c. A.D. 1500 to present (3 credits, Gordon Rule: 6000 words).
- GHI 280 Topics in American History - Please refer to the course catalog PDF.
- GLT 210 Classics of Christian Literature - An in-depth, chronological study of five influential Christian texts with supporting historical context and excerpts from other authors. Authors include St. Augustine, Dante, John Milton, John Bunyan, and C. S. Lewis (3 credits).
- GLT 215 Literature of CSLewis - A thorough study of the life and writings of C. S. Lewis, focusing specifically on his major works of fiction (3 credits).
- GLT 320 Philosophy and Literature of the Skeptic - A study of authors whose writings and philosophies are set in direct opposition to the fundamental beliefs of the Christian faith. Readings will progress chronologically from Karl Marx to Carl Sagan with specific attention towards an apologetic approach to the worldviews encountered in the literature (3 credits).
- GLT 330 Theology in Film - Please refer to the course catalog PDF.